Admira Bond Universal nanohybrid ORMOCER®.
The first worldwide purely ceramic-based flowable restorative material.
• Fillers and resin matrix based purely on silicon oxide.
• Contains NO classic monomers.
• Extremely low polymerisation shrinkage (1.25% by volume) particularly
• in comparison to conventional flowable restorative composites.
• Inert, so highly biocompatible and extremely resistant to discolouration.
• Flow on demand becomes flowable only when under pressure or in motion. When the application is completed, it is stable enough not to flow out of the cavity.
• Excellent surface affinity with complete wetting of the cavity walls.
• Filling of small cavities and extended fissure sealing.
• Blocking out undercuts.
• Lining or coating cavities.
• Fillings of class III V cavities.
• Repairing fillings, veneers and temporary restorations.
• Luting translucent prosthetic pieces.
• Locking, splinting of loose teeth.
• VOCOs patented, non-running and non-dripping NDT®syringe ensures reliable and perfectly precise application. Undesirable loss of material is thus a thing of the past.
• 12 shades for aesthetic restorations perfectly matching the shade range of the packable version, Admira Fusion.
• Excellent handling, simple high-lustre polishing procedure coupled with high surface hardness guarantee first-class long-term results.
• Compatible with all conventional bonding agents.
This item forms part of our Non-Core product range, a Customer Service Representative will contact you upon ordering to discus details.