Sandblasters are essential to obtain perfectly clean surfaces prior to enamel bonding and repairs to porcelain metal and composite. The Microblaster is made from a high-grade stainless steel and features a fully rotating (360 degree) nozzle which can be fixed in any position. Easily fitted to any unit either permanently or quick disconnect so that it can be taken from one surgery to another
• Feather touch finger-controlled.,
• Easy to install a variety of turbine quick connectors are available.
• Stainless steel, fully autoclavable.
• German precision.
– Micro-roughening prior to adhesive repairs.
– Improving orthodontic bracket adhesion.
– Removes stain from enamel.
– Removes temporary cement.
– Prepare, clean and micro-etch the surface prior to cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and orthodontic fastenings.