A take home whitening kit that has produced reliable, proven results for over 21 years.,
Designer White Original was introduced into Australia over 21 years ago and although many other kits have come and gone in the market since, that time it still retains a loyal following because of its ability to, deliver results, consistently.,
The kit contains 2 large syringes of 11% Carbamide Peroxide and 1 syringe of 16% carbamide peroxide which can be used if necessary to boost the whitening or to remove difficult stains on individual teeth.
• It also contains the most comprehensive information for the patient. This can be given to them to read in the interim period between taking the impressions and the trays completion. (It also advises them of all the risks associated with whitening and what type of outcome they can expect). This will save you time answering questions.
• A well designed kit that stores the plaster models securely so they can be used again if the patient loses their trays.
• Tray materials are kept under the kit so facilitate easy removal without the need to break into the box, or available separately in bulk (kits are also available without tray sheets).
• Touch up kits available separately often patients like to purchase another syringe after each 6 monthly check up, following the original treatment. You may also consider DW3 bulk kits for even better value.
• Patients are in control of the level of whiteness they want to achieve. (recommended min 2 hr wear time). Ideally 11% should be worn overnight.
• NOTE: If sensitivity is an issue for your patient please use Designer White Advance (the dual barrel technology greatly reduces this risk). 16% DW Original can cause sensitivity on most patients, if worn overnight, so test first for 1-2 hours to find optimal time.
• 2 x 15g of 11% Whitening Gel syringes
• 1 x 3g of 16% Power Gel syringe
• Retainer case
• Soothing Cream
• 2 x Tray material
• Patient Education Literature & summarised instructions