A breakthrough in platinum free catalyst technology – which results in quality PVS silicone at a substantially lower price.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the quality and the price.
• Made using state-of-the-art German equipment, this product offers even more value without quality compromise.
• Extensive international quality certifications (GMP Oct/07, CE Aug/10, FDA Nov/11, ISO 13485 Nov/11, QMF Oct/12).
• Compatible with all addition cured PVS.
• The price will be a pleasant surprise at 35c per ml (Compare that with your current impression material which will likely be between 43c and 91c per ml).
• The standard Monet Light Body can be used with Monet 2 Medium/Heavy Body, or any other brand of PVS (not Polyether).
• Monet-2 is available as a Medium/Heavy Body, Light Body and Bite Registration. It is addition cured, so it is extremely stable and accurate.
Light body Syringes:
• 25 sec working time/1 min 30 sec setting
Single use – covers approximately 3 teeth.
• 90c per impression.
• Less waste in the tip.
• Easier to dispense than a cartridge.
• 10 syringes per tray.