NEW – HydroPik PRO… Power Water Flosser
Clean like a professional with our HydroPik PRO.
- BIGGER CAPACITY – 600ml tank. Enables the user to use it twice without filling it again (on low power) or to use it at a higher pressure and high flow rate (for higher cleaning power) than with smaller units.
- MAX POWER: 110 P.S.I.* Compares to other brands at 70 p.s.i.
- Oral irrigator removes 99.9% of plaque* and is a more effective alternative to traditional dental floss for reducing gingival bleeding and improving oral health.**
- Timer – 2 minute auto timer for simple & effective use.
- Tongue Cleaner – Special nozzle included.
- 10 pressure settings – Advanced control for individual preferences.
For clinical evidence confirming water flossing effectiveness, see these articles from peer reviewed dental journals:
- *Oral irrigator removes 99.9% of plaque.
Gorur A et al. Biofilm removal with a dental water jet. Compend Contin Ed Dent 2009; 30 (Suppl 1):1 – 6.
- **Oral irrigator is a more effective alternative to traditional dental floss for reducing gingival bleeding and improving oral health.
Rosema NAM et al. The effect of different interdental cleaning devices on gingival bleeding. J Int Acad Periodontol 2011; 13(1):2-10.
- Oral irrigator and brushing up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss.
Sharma NC et al. The Effect of a Dental Water Jet with Orthodontic Tip on Plaque and Bleeding in Adolescent Orthodontic Patients with Fixed Appliances.
Am J Ortho Dentofacial Orthop 2008; 133(4):565-571.
- Up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss.
Magnuson B et al. Comparison of the Effect of Two Interdental Cleaning Devices Around Implants on the Reduction of Bleeding: a 30-day Randomized Clinical Trial. Compend of Contin Ed in Dent 2013; 34 (Special Issue 8):2-7.