High quality Level 2 surgical masks
With Nelson Laboratories report. (May 2020)
Independent Nelson Lab Report
(May 2020) shows the below results:
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE): 99.7%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99.9%
- Fluid Resistance: 120mm Hg
- Differential Pressure (Delta P): 4.4 mmH2O/cm2
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE):
Above 95% (A similar PFE to most N95 masks &
with a higher fluid resistance than some N95 masks,
which may only have 80mm Hg.
Entered on the TGA register as a Class 2 medical device.
Protective 3 layer construction.