Protect yourself from hearing loss or tinnitus.
Reduces the sound of equipment noise (which can cause partial deafness/tinnitus in the longer term) but it still allows to you hear voices clearly.
Makes it easier to focus during demanding work phases.
How do they work?
Active noise cancelling uses a microphone to sample the sound, and a speaker to create a phase-shifted sound that cancels the original sound all in real time (fast enough to muffle a jackhammer, according to the manufacturer).
The microphone that samples the sound is located right inside the ear canal! This means that QuietOn can more accurately produce anti-noise that results in good noise cancellation at the ear drum. By locating the microphone in the air volume of the ear canal, QuietOn is also able to reduce noise that is conducted by the skull into the ear.
• Small, hygienic and easy to use.
• Decrease stress levels produced by continuous noise.
• Makes it easier to focus during demanding work phases.
• Allows you to work for the whole week on a single charge with 50-hour battery life.
• Patients can wear the earplugs as well, for better treatment experience.
• Reduces equipment noise which can cause partial deafness/tinnitus in the longer term but still allows you to hear voices clearly.
The average noise exposure during dental treatments is 76 dB(A), and momentarily 86 dB SPL. The noise level of an ultrasonic scaler can reach even 107 dB(SPL). This can potentially harm ones hearing. With active noise cancelling ability up to 40 dB, QuietOn effectively reduces the noise at dental clinics, while enabling communication between staff and patients.
After using QuietOn for three weeks I can tell QuietOn effectively cancels the background noises during dental treatment and does not disturb communication with nurse or patient Ville Partanen, Dentist.
Avoid permanent tinnitus! (Like I and some of my colleagues have). Dr. Erskine-Smith B.D.S.
2 rechargeable earplugs
9 pairs of different size tips
Portable charging case
Retention cord and user guide.
QuietOn Replacement Blue Silicone Tips (8 pairs) QOBST