Tooth Toner Whitening Strips are ultra thin and super comfortable,
using dry strip technology for better adhesive results.
Wear for just 30 mins a day to see whiter results in as little as 6 days.
- Tear open foil packet. Remove strip with dry hands and peel away from backing film.
- Looking in the mirror, fit upper strip applying sticky gel side against your teeth. Line up the edge of the gum and apply gentle pressure to mould the strip securely to the teeth. Fold the remaining strip behind teeth to keep in place. Repeat with lower teeth.
- After 30 minutes, peel off strip and dispose properly. For better results leave for 1 hour.
TOOTH SENSITIVITY WARNING:
Please read the important information inside.
Effective whitening of teeth may lead to tooth sensitivity in some people. This is usually mild and of short duration.
If you experience strong sensitivity you may need to reduce the time the gel is on the teeth and leave a few days between whitening sessions. See insert for full details.
ONLY FOR USE ON HEALTHY TEETH:
Do not use this product if you require dental work. Whitening is only recommended for healthy, natural teeth without damage. See insert for full details.
- If under 16 years old you should not use this product.
- The product should not be used if you have ulcers.
- Do not use if there are holes from decay, wounds or sores in your mouth or if your teeth are painful from orthodontic adjustments.
- If your teeth are sensitive to cold you are more likely to be sensitive to whitening. Reduce duration & leave greater intervals between whitening sessions.
- If the tips of your teeth (eg lower inscisors) are extremely sensitive** apply VaselineTM to the tips before whitening.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not swallow. Irritant: avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel from the strip comes in contact with them. The gel can cause temporary irritation & whitening of the skin or gum. Wash hands after applying the strips.
For First Aid advice, contact Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor (at once). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If gel from the strip gets in the eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water for at least 15 minutes.
Keep out of reach of children
Read safety directions before use