Please read the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale relate to the supply of goods and/or services between Erskine Products Pty Ltd t/as Erskine Oral Care and the Customer/Applicant, which shall include that persons agents, and permitted assigns.
In these terms and conditions of sale;
- The Customer agrees to pay for all goods purchased, or services provided by Erskine Oral Care within 7 days from end of month. Payment may be made via Electronic Funds Transfer, Cheque, Mastercard, Visa card or AMEX.
- Should payment not be received within the period set out above, Erskine Oral Care reserves the right to institute collection procedures and cease delivery of goods and services. Erskine Oral Care also reserves the right to charge an account keeping fee and interest on overdue accounts. The customer agrees to reimburse Erskine Oral Care for any expenses it may reasonably incur in recovering or attempting to recover payment from the customer of the amounts which may from time to time be overdue.
- Erskine Oral Care may at any time, alter its conditions of sale or terms of payment, and such altered conditions or terms shall apply in respect of all transactions taking place after notification of the same.
- Ownership of the goods contained in each delivery shall remain the property of Erskine Oral Care until payment has been received in full.
- Erskine Oral Care will guarantee replacement or refund of defective goods within 14 days from dispatch or if the goods are covered by a manufacturers guarantee. The Customer agrees to advise Erskine Oral Care of any goods prior to returning the goods.
An authorisation number will be issued for all returns, on advice by the Customer to Erskine Oral Care.
- Erskine Oral Care reserves the right to refuse claims (goods returns) if not notified within 14 days of the dispatch of the goods.
- The Customer acknowledges that, unless agreed otherwise, all orders are despatched via a freight company of our choice. The Customer agrees to pay any additional freight on deliveries if special requests are made and it is not via the most cost effective means.
- If there is any change in the ownership, control or management of the Customer account, the Customer must notify Erskine Oral Care of these changes within 7 days. A new account application will be required.
- The Applicant/Customer represents that the information in the Application and any other information provided by the Applicant to Erskine Oral Care is true and correct and is not misleading in any respect.